Contact Us

Telephone: 305-579-9060
Fax: 305-377-0503

Florida Bar Grievance Committee Proceedings

There are some important considerations if you do decide to hire counsel. Most important, not just any attorney will suffice. Regardless of how experienced they may be in trial matters, general practitioners are not usually equipped to handle Florida Bar matters (Florida Bar Grievance Committee Proceedings).  The Florida Bar and the discipline of lawyers has its own unique rules and regulations and you need to have someone represent you who knows how the game is played and who the players are—the specific Bar counsel, Bar Investigator, Bar Auditor, Investigating Member of a Grievance Committee and the Referee assigned to your case.

For more information on how Richard Marx, Esq. can help you resolve Florida Bar Grievance Committee Proceedings.
Call him at (305) 579-9060.


Responding to a Florida Bar Grievance Committee Proceedings on your own – Don’t do it!